The second online auction to raise funds for Amacho Wato school is officially underway! It will end at 6 PM Pacific Daylight Time on Thursday, November 21. Scroll down to see all the items available for bids. Please note the following important points:
- All bids are in US dollars, and payment MUST be made on the secure Roots Ethiopia donation page. The only exception is for Vancouver bidders who can give me cash in person. You can check out payment methods on the donation site here.
- Shipping charges are included in the bid, except for bidders outside of Canada or continental United States. Bidders outside of this area will pay shipping separately, and should contact me in advance if they want an estimate.
- Bids are to be posted in the comments section of each individual post. You do not have to have any sort of account or registration to comment – only a name and email address are required.
- Please check your email within 24 hours of the auction closing. The email address you enter with your comment will be used to contact you if you are the winning bidder. If I don’t have a reply from you within 2 days of being notified, the item will be offered to the next bidder. (Time is of the essence since the goal is to have funds raised to complete the project by the end of November.)
- Starting bids have been set for all items, and the minimum bid increment is $1.
- All items are new and were purchased in Ethiopia.
- If you have any questions about an item, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My thanks to Diane Townsend, Amber Taylor, Selam Ayele, Helen Lamb, Barbara Scott, and Tanya Sturm, all of whom donated items to this auction. Thank you for your support! And thanks in advance to everyone who reads, shares, and bids – you are making a huge difference for the students of Amacho Wato.